Skip to main content

Night Sky Thoughts.

Low, Down and Beneath
Is what you have bequeathed
Why,who,when and what
I question - Why they're still on my cart

Night and brighter shine
Heart with dreams of mine
Sky floats a super moon
I request - Can you grant my single boon

Hope can make one strong
Hope can bring the lost
Hope is all that I long
I need - Hope at any cost.

As I sit by the window of my drawing room watching the night sky with a super moon these lines are what that took shape in my tiny brain. I have captured the moon. Will defintely post the picture soon.

And here is the snap I was talking about.


Have a wonderful sunday!

Comments

KParthasarathi said…
I read this full moon appeared very large and beautiful in some parts.You have captured the joyful spirit in your lines
Jack said…
Ashwini,

Very beautifully told that it is HOPE which can do wonders.

Take care
Sujatha Sathya said…
lovely poem!

moon...soon - that rhymed!
@KParthsarathi: Yes it did appear big and bright than usual. Thank you for coming.

@Jack: Hmmm that is the resort I take when there is little I can do.

@Sujatha sathya: Thanks!! :)
Rahul Bhatia said…
Very lovely rhyme:)
Vinay Leo R. said…
Hope is always around, if we believe :) I hope your boon is granted by that moon soon anyways. The spontaneous poem was lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

SUPW - Socially useful and productive work!

Say primary school or exams - it brings back memories of lot of fun filled activities along with the normal syllabus. Languages, Basic math,science and social studies are the ones included in the normal stream. The ones out of this are - General Knowledge, moral science, story telling, project work - these become the building block for a child's growth in a complete way. Last week an evening as I returned home, a neighbour's kid was waiting for me the enitre afternoon for help.He needed guidance to complete his project work. The school had come up with a concept to bring the creativity out of a child's mind.It goes this way - use the waste materials and create something useful - Socially useful and productive work(SUPW). SUPW is another learning area falling under the non-scholatic domain - This ensures that the students develop better understanding of their social and environmental issues. It also encourages students to take up varities of activities,which are productive a...

A cry not heard!

Ray of light far from sight All his need is a caring feed A place to sleep, a blanket to keep - the despodent waif Warm and safe Cruel men see the poor one plead, Emptiness filled hearts hesitant to share a part. On the pavement's corner sits this lad a bit. Weak and pale telling his tale None hear Do they feign fear? Hoping - is all he could do for some fresh hot stew Every passer-by down the lane Ignore this guy and all his pain Why is this scene not wiping off my brain Serene it Remains Revives time and again As I sit by the window of the train.

Tantrums of logging on.

It was a normal day when I was doing my usual work at office. A known tune started ringing on my cell phone. Without even checking the number/name flashing on the phone I knew it was from home - [Ring tone is set to the song " masakkali masakkali "] Dad on the other end wanted step by step procedure to logon to my laptop and then he needed to logon to gmail. We've (Sis and me)been telling him to learn this bit from quite some time now. Not that he is unaware of the keys,he does have first hand experience working with Url's and other computer basics while he was in his tenure. But this techie stuff is something that doesn't get onto his heads now at this age within a go. I proudly admire his attempt to learn and excel it. Now, it was a day when sis was still in Australia and Dad wanted to catch her online. Why now? Can we do it tomorrow .- Asked I. No we have some relatives at home, so it would be nice if we can get her online now - came the respone. ( Some relati...