Retrospecting a days work!


I lay back on my bed late in the night thinking of the day that's gone by.
There is much more to it than I could write down. I retrospect each activity I've dealt with and how could I have bettered myself to excel in each of them. It's a goal I set to myself so that I wake up a better person with each passing day. Let me give you an example for more clarity. A set of clothes lie in my closet which I intend to repair. I make an attempt to sort and keep them ready for repair. Well according to you that might be a "Job well done". Sure, I have progressed on that note, however I could actually finish repair of a couple of them today instead of watching some idiotic TV soap :)
Ok maybe that's a little too much to ask for. I may better go back watch a few youtube videos before I get busted. How do you deal with situations as these?
* Exam next day vs your favorite kahani showbiz on TV.
* Project deadline vs blockbuster movie time.

Well I've been through them and I'm sure by now you'd be able to guess my take.. Yeah of course the latter ones. How could I miss my favorite Ghar ghar ki roz ki kahani, and I know Aamir khan and Taare zameen par .. irresistible !

I haven't changed a bit, even today my genes gets attracted to TV/online shows though I'd try to resist. However am in the odds of making an attempt in scrutinizing the timelines for this passtime activity. Let's see how it turns out on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first ppay a visit of this website; thios website carries amazing and truly excellent stuff for visitors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may I get that type of info
written in such a perfect way? I've a mission that I'm simply now
operating on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

Anonymous said...

Big Royal Holidays packages are available that in the end helpful for getting
a properly deliberate tourism enabling with more fun and entertainment you might expertise.
Create a Well Reputed Website - Having an ideal web site in your travel agency is extremely necessary for purchasers to check you out.
LETS FLY FREE has the amazing long imaginative and prescient and desire to provide
the perfect vacation that the shoppers have each experience.
Professionals would mechanically empower the changes with
enabling the suitable travelling and tour resolution to the
purchasers. I hope we had been right. With
the assistance of internet and cyber area a person can e-book tickets
on-line which is an effective way to save time and money.
If the person would often like to visit Gorakhpur, Nepal and
nearby areas to get pleasure from their vacation vacation, particular day
celebration, honeymoon or anything, there are a number of numbers of tour packages now obtainable at the
varied tours companies.

sathya said...

Nice post!
VOIP Services in India
VOIP Providers
IVR Call Center Software

sathya said...

Nice post!
VOIP Services in India
VOIP Providers
IVR Call Center Software

Journey of Love: Chapter 8: Love in Full Bloom

As the train neared Bangalore, Arjun and Latha found themselves lost in each other's gaze, their hearts overflowing with love and gratit...