Mom in me and the time.

Time doesn't wait for anything in this world. Nothing seems right when there is a turmoil going on around you and in your tiny little brain. Don't get me wrong, l am pretty fine health wise and personal front too. It's just that there has been hell lot of things to do while I am cuffed by the duties of mom. I am neither complaining nor stressing on the fact of loads of work, in plain words I mean to say the time keeps ticking with no mercy on anyone.

Damn sure every mom hitting this post and reading through the first few lines would have connected each bit of it. I am cent percent guaranteed that in a flash of a lightning you would have travelled through the entire journey of motherhood: from day one to present and of course with that big grin on the face.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always used to study article in news papers
but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for posts,
thanks to web.

Rain or shine ~ Poem

  In rain or shine, through every test, A bird of courage, it does its best. With feathers wet or under sun's shine, It never falters, a...