Happy new year 2017!

Marking an end to 2016 , an year that's gone by. As usual it had it's ups and downs , the swing in mood and air. It's been wonderful in most aspects - many firsts in my little one's life, major hurdles financially reached, some hard decisions taken, few moments cherish for a life time, travellouges that I'd talk about for years down the lane. Highlighting the fact that it is the year my little dear sis got engaged and married too.. That's a huge list! Practically that's not all of it.

New year was just another day. It started as usual and was pretty causal. I am excited for a new journey in my life with a chapter called 2017.

Happy new year all my readers. Hope you've had a great start. Love to hear from you all.


No comments:

Journey of Love: Chapter 7: Discovering Deeper Connections

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Arjun and Latha found themselves drawn together by an undeniable force – love. They...