Welcome 2019, and a life update blog post.

Welcome 2019!

First and foremost - Happy new year to all the folks who keep visiting this space now and then.

I know I am late by 9 days. There has been and is a lot going on at my end which makes the reason for me being out of action all this while.

But 2019 is going to be the year of my come back on blogging.  I'm gearing up with all my strength , filling in the loop holes to bring out really good content and keep you entertained throughout. Hope you'll be there to cheer me up while am at a writers block , support me through this new chapter as you've always done before.

So I'll be ending this short update blog right here.

Drop in suggestions on what you'd love to read here next.

Regards,
Ashwini

No comments:

Schoolhouse in the nature~ Fiction

 In a quaint rural village nestled amidst the lush greenery of Karnataka, there stood a small schoolhouse where Teacher Radha imparted knowl...