Coffee Anybody?



Weather has been awesome here in Bangalore today. The skies are dark and surroundings gloomy making it no good day to work. When that being the case I have loads on my plate to finish up. In order to clear the pile thats stacked in my box I should keep myself up and awake. Brain and fingers are out of cordination. Sleep says the brain, key in says the fingers. Am stuck here. A cup of hot coffee!! Yayyy that is exactly what I need to keep my mind fresh and running.

Coffee @ local hotels.



Mind you they are so refreshing.I am going out to grab a cup from our local cafeteria.




7 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

and one for me too....
i love coffee during this winter :)

KParthasarathi said...

The look of coffee in the container promises it to be rich in flavour

Suma Prabhu said...

I wish such weather during weekends ... so that we can enjoy every sip of coffee and every minute of this weather :)

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Love it....perfect for this weather

Bikram said...

yes please .. two sugars in mine :)

Bikram's

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Irfan: Thats right Winters and a cup of hot coffee - An awesome combination. How about laying back on bed wrapped inside a razai... OMG! thats heaven.

@KParthasarathi: It surely was high on taste and flavour.

@Suma: How I wish it too....

@Ranjana: True.

@Bikram: Sure.. Next time you come down to Bangalore lets have a cuppa coffee.

Jack said...

Ashwini,

I would rather have a cup prepared by Ashwini.

Take care

Journey of Love: Chapter 6: Hilarity Ensues

As the train continued its journey, Arjun and Latha found themselves embroiled in one amusing situation after another. From navigating crowd...