Skip to main content

Cease and Chance.

The title of the post says cease and chance which are actually two titles. To know more please read on the snippets.

Cease!


A stroll in the evening rain
To binge on Hot samosas down the lane
A combination of Chitter chatter
Fun and laughter
Makes it worth living
Each day - every moment.

Can the time cease forever
Do something, what-so-ever
Halt everything , as they are


Chance?

Thousands come and Thousands go
A mark - only a few make Though
How I wish I am one of them
Not a normal stone but a precious gem

Lot of hammering shapes me through
I stick to my goals, heavily glued
Perfecting my stance
Guess, I stand a chance?

Comments

Cease! :
The scenario u have narrated makes us thrilled. Oh God us kindly Cease that movements of us for ever.

Chance:
I appreciate your vision to be a gem. I hope one who tries to be them self a gem. Will be gems.

www.badari-poems.blogspot.com
Jack said…
Ashwini,

Again not fair on your part to remind of hot samosas in this rainy season when it is not possible for me to get those. And I agree with what you said in both couplets.

Take care
gunjan kumar said…
Good one ,,,Cease and chance.
Liked the flow.

Popular posts from this blog

SUPW - Socially useful and productive work!

Say primary school or exams - it brings back memories of lot of fun filled activities along with the normal syllabus. Languages, Basic math,science and social studies are the ones included in the normal stream. The ones out of this are - General Knowledge, moral science, story telling, project work - these become the building block for a child's growth in a complete way. Last week an evening as I returned home, a neighbour's kid was waiting for me the enitre afternoon for help.He needed guidance to complete his project work. The school had come up with a concept to bring the creativity out of a child's mind.It goes this way - use the waste materials and create something useful - Socially useful and productive work(SUPW). SUPW is another learning area falling under the non-scholatic domain - This ensures that the students develop better understanding of their social and environmental issues. It also encourages students to take up varities of activities,which are productive a...

A cry not heard!

Ray of light far from sight All his need is a caring feed A place to sleep, a blanket to keep - the despodent waif Warm and safe Cruel men see the poor one plead, Emptiness filled hearts hesitant to share a part. On the pavement's corner sits this lad a bit. Weak and pale telling his tale None hear Do they feign fear? Hoping - is all he could do for some fresh hot stew Every passer-by down the lane Ignore this guy and all his pain Why is this scene not wiping off my brain Serene it Remains Revives time and again As I sit by the window of the train.

Tantrums of logging on.

It was a normal day when I was doing my usual work at office. A known tune started ringing on my cell phone. Without even checking the number/name flashing on the phone I knew it was from home - [Ring tone is set to the song " masakkali masakkali "] Dad on the other end wanted step by step procedure to logon to my laptop and then he needed to logon to gmail. We've (Sis and me)been telling him to learn this bit from quite some time now. Not that he is unaware of the keys,he does have first hand experience working with Url's and other computer basics while he was in his tenure. But this techie stuff is something that doesn't get onto his heads now at this age within a go. I proudly admire his attempt to learn and excel it. Now, it was a day when sis was still in Australia and Dad wanted to catch her online. Why now? Can we do it tomorrow .- Asked I. No we have some relatives at home, so it would be nice if we can get her online now - came the respone. ( Some relati...