Unveil my creation - "Glimpse of Under sea"

Underwater activities has always amused me. I consider myself lucky for the fact that I got a chance to snorkel in Hawaii (in 2009)and see the world that lives under water. The experience was so beautiful that I am running short of words to explain it here.

The best I could think of for a start of this glass painting as an activity was a simple plain under sea look or even better I'd say an aquarium look.

A few fishes and weeds made the start. It was more a childish art, but this was created to check the flow of the paint and to check the colors.

This was how it looked once finished.




First I thought of not framing it but then when I saw the final framed picture I was happy with my choice to go get it framed with the rest of them.





For the next one in the series .. Visit again.

11 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

You seem to be a great artist with paints too.Nice outcome

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

lovely :)

Bikram's

Amrit said...

You are making us look so untalented with such wonderful work....you got real talent there

Jyothi said...

Wow! Really lovely!

Chandana said...

So cute! I love the Ganesha too...
I love glass painting but i haven't done many.. i mostly stick to oil on canvas. But you inspired me to start again!

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@KParthasarathi: Trying some splashes with bright colors.

@Bikram: :)

@Amrit: ha ha ha.. Thanks a lot.. More to unveil.

@Jyothi: Thanks

@TheGirlatfirstavenue: This is my first adventure too.. Loved it and will continue doing it for sure..

Anshul Dutt said...

I love it, nice painting. Keep up the good work.

Anshul
http://pixelbuffet.blogspot.com/

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Anshul Dutt: Welcome to my space. Thanks a lot.

magiceye said...

the frame does enhance the viewing experience of a beautiful painting

Seema said...

Beautiful painting

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Magiceye: @Seema: Thanks!!

Journey of Love: Chapter 8: Love in Full Bloom

As the train neared Bangalore, Arjun and Latha found themselves lost in each other's gaze, their hearts overflowing with love and gratit...