I ~ Internet problem

Internet problem has been a hard hit on me this week. Please excuse me ..

Well for I - its Innocence on the theme.

This is one of my favorite click from the past year. A pair of curious eyes having lot to see in the years to come.The innocence fades as the child grows in this world. The parents of this kid are two day labourers who work at a construction site all day long. She wanders around the site and was curious to know all that happens around her. She was innocent but demanding.

 

2 comments:

Suma Prabhu said...

Lovely Capture .. Picture says it all.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Heart rending eyes ... incredible photo ..

Cheers Hilary

Schoolhouse in the nature~ Fiction

 In a quaint rural village nestled amidst the lush greenery of Karnataka, there stood a small schoolhouse where Teacher Radha imparted knowl...