A Day out in Lal Bag!

This was not the first time I visited Lal bagh. Yet it had its own charming welcome. Colors around and pretty decorum made it the perfect outing. Alone I started this journey and the best part of the day was the attractive Lal Bagh Flower show. Its been a beautiful part of my life now as I can cherish the memories viewing the clicks I happened to capture in the lens - How ever they dont match the real view that's stored in my brain :) Lucky me - to have been blessed to see this colorful nature.

Part of the Independence day celebrations started a week before the actual date.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Flower show and here is a glimpse of what I saw in Real.
Next time if you are in Bangalore either during the Republic day weekend or Independence day weekend and if you love colors , nature and gardening - Please don't miss this event.

Vande Mataram. Jai Hind!

Macro shot of a Dahlia in white and Maroon.











That's an Anthorium in Red. Loved the contrast.










The Lotus mahal built out of 75 thousand white roses. Is'nt this amazing?













Tri color - and the patriotism shown..


















Freedom - True spirits . We are free..















An exhibit showing a man and his wife - totality through vegetables. This was yet another highlight of the event.



I have tried to show you only about 5 % of what you can see in Lal Bagh.. So for the remaining 95% you'll need to head to Bangalore!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i cud be there:)

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Anu: Welcome here to my space. Hey don't you worry I'll try posting more and more of Bangalore so that you'll get a feel of the city and when time permits please do stop by to see it in Real. Thanks for dropping by.

Ifra said...

these puppets made out of vegetables are just awesome :]

Sahana Rao said...

BEAUTIFUL Pics Ashwini.. Going to Lalbagh on 26th Jan and 15th Aug is a bane.. Crowdy. If we happen to go, we will not regret.

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Thnaks for sharing those lovely pics..they are different!

lotus mahal of white roses is indeed special :)

Sujatha Sathya said...

absolutely beautiful. the tricolor flower, the mahal of roses, n the 3 birds in flight like a small happy family...wow

Bikram said...

OH My i love that Dahlia.. I remmeber mum-dad had come to visit me and brought some cutting and oh my the purple dahlia flower was MASSIVE.. It was beautiful but the snow and cold weather got to it .. and it refuses to grow now here .. :) I love that colour in the picture .. This time i have to bring some more when I visit india

Bikram's

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots. I loved the shot of birds.

prathima gangadhar said...

eagle eyed capture brilliant

ಗಿರೀಶ್.ಎಸ್ said...

Nice pics !!!!!

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@ Ifra: I Loved those veggie man and lady too..

@ Spicy sweet: So right you are.. Crowd is pathetic, but its worth to pay a visit.

@Gowthami: Thanks!

@Sujatha: Nice thought of a happy family.

@ Bikram: Ohhh poor you. Dont worry you'll have fresh new blooms of Dahlia in your garden soon. Maybe you'll need to wait till youtake some saplings back from India.:))

@Rajesh: Thanks a lot!

@ Prathi: Thank you!

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@ Girish: Thanks!

Schoolhouse in the nature~ Fiction

 In a quaint rural village nestled amidst the lush greenery of Karnataka, there stood a small schoolhouse where Teacher Radha imparted knowl...