This was not the first time I visited Lal bagh. Yet it had its own charming welcome. Colors around and pretty decorum made it the perfect outing. Alone I started this journey and the best part of the day was the attractive Lal Bagh Flower show. Its been a beautiful part of my life now as I can cherish the memories viewing the clicks I happened to capture in the lens - How ever they dont match the real view that's stored in my brain :) Lucky me - to have been blessed to see this colorful nature.
Part of the Independence day celebrations started a week before the actual date.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Flower show and here is a glimpse of what I saw in Real.
Next time if you are in Bangalore either during the Republic day weekend or Independence day weekend and if you love colors , nature and gardening - Please don't miss this event.
Vande Mataram. Jai Hind!
Macro shot of a Dahlia in white and Maroon.
That's an Anthorium in Red. Loved the contrast.
The Lotus mahal built out of 75 thousand white roses. Is'nt this amazing?
Tri color - and the patriotism shown..
Freedom - True spirits . We are free..
An exhibit showing a man and his wife - totality through vegetables. This was yet another highlight of the event.
I have tried to show you only about 5 % of what you can see in Lal Bagh.. So for the remaining 95% you'll need to head to Bangalore!