Cooking fun.~ Poem

 In the kitchen, pots and pans clatter,

As I cook up a storm, with chatter!

Spices twirl, and veggies prance,

Creating chaos, quite the dance!


With a spoon and a spatula in hand,

I brave this culinary wonderland.

But oh, what a comical sight to see,

As flour floats, wild and free!


Burnt toast and spills on the floor,

My culinary skills, I must explore.

But with laughter and joy, I'll steer,

For in the kitchen, there's nothing to fear!


So let's embrace the mess and fun,

In this kitchen, where mischief is spun.

For amidst the spills and hearty glee,

I find joy in cooking, just for me!

No comments:

Rain or shine ~ Poem

  In rain or shine, through every test, A bird of courage, it does its best. With feathers wet or under sun's shine, It never falters, a...